Sunday, September 14, 2008

Back to Motown

Ok gang, I had to go back to Monroe Louisiana to finish testing the optical ring we installed. That placed me back in the deep south to wait and see where hurricane Ike would decide to hit. I got my testing done last Thursday afternoon and was told to head out to Detroit Michigan. I got here Friday night and was going to go watch Danielle (your cousin, my sister Lori's youngest) compete in a drill team competition but that didn't work out. The first hotel I checked into was having trouble with their internet so I had to find another one, which put me in a bad mood and took up too much time for me to make it. I'll be getting to spend some time with Lori and Dennis this week though. I'll get some pics of them to post too. That's all for now.

No comments: