Friday, March 21, 2008

Bad Blogger, Bad Blogger!

That's right, I've been a bad blogger, or at least a lazy one. I've been in Boise, Idaho for the last 2 weeks and haven't taken the first picture or posted anything. I'm going to blame the weather (lots of rain), and the fact that I was working nights and sleeping all day. Yeah, that'll work.
I'm leaving this morning for a 12 hour odyssey to Opelousas, Louisiana. If I have the timing right I should arrive about the same time as the flood waters from the upper Mississippi river do. I hope their levees hold, but that would make for some interesting pictures wouldn't it? I'll try to start posting at least once a week from now on, even if I don't have anything interesting to say. Thanks for your interest.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Come on I know something has had to change since the last time you blogged!!! We need to hear from you! Love you and miss you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Uncle Lynn-- back from Iraq (was unable to view your blog from Iraq--Army automation blocks blogs) but now that I'm back I made a point to check out your blog.
What's the latest on your travels.

Bill Jr.